Monday, October 1, 2007

Random Acts of Kindness

I enjoy random acts of kindness.


Behind my violent façade there is a thirst for peace, hugs, and love

kisses for all and white flying doves

I thirst for complete ecstasy….. I thirst for bliss.


There are teddy bears in my closet, the remains of gifts I bestowed

The closet is overflowed to the ceiling with white ones and pink ones because my reach is endless.

I make the Dalai Lama look like George Bush

I meditate before shove comes to push

I prepared cookies with sprinkles for all of my neighbors,

I even baked them organic potatoes.


I like laughter, feasts, and sips of red wine that give people warmth

time after time.


Peace is adoring.


I want explosions of passion that build without pausing

until collapsing hate in a massive love earthquake,

I take a moment to pray nightly and hope to learn more

so we can avoid another world war!

Love is for all,

and spreading love is the wave of the future-

If you object we can debate this over some tea, torte cakes, and fortune.


Yes, I enjoy random acts of kindness.

I set examples for children with righteous behavior

some have even mistaken me for being a savior


I made God strip the walls from his temple

and showed people that division is mental

Love is fundamental

the rest is excess

so what are you waiting for, recess?

Go on, get out of your seat, move your feet,

hug one another and carry on this peaceful beat.

No comments: