Monday, October 1, 2007

Random Acts of Violence

I enjoy random acts of violence.

Behind my peaceful countenance there is a hunger for murder, bodies, and guns,

destroyed civilizations like Genghis Khan and the Huns—

I thirst for complete destruction…. I thirst for blood.


There are skeletons in my closet, the remains of people I killed

The closet is filled up to the ceiling with men, women, and children because my reach is endless.

I make Osama bin Laden look like a Buddhist monk,

I get belligerent before getting drunk,

I poisoned cookies with cyanide just like my neighbors,

I even poisoned Shop Rite potatoes.


I like bombs, tommy guns, and clips that rip through innocent people, spilling blood on the streets.


Peace is boring.


I want explosions and rage that build with every bullet

until collapsing with massive collateral damage,

I manage to get by with violent nightly news highlights and still lust for more

I want another world war!

Love is for whores,

but hate is the wave of the future-

If you object we can debate this over some tea, truth serum, and torture.


Yes, I enjoy random acts of violence.

I set fires to kindergartens during nap time and again for lunch

then during dinner I'm a sinner and like al Qaeda I'm a winner.


I made God put a gun to his temple

and framed his suicide to seem accidental

Breakdowns are mental and terribly fun

I like to shoot guns,

so what are you waiting for??

Get out of your seat and run.

No comments: