Saturday, September 29, 2007

We.

sometime along the line

I

we

fell into different orbits

now,

you

are older,

and beautiful as before

our orbits meet once again, by chance

unexpectedly

and instantly.

The past, I remember it all

after four years, after all these constant orbits,

I can still see back along the line

before you and I drifted apart

probably without a goodbye

I was young, eager to conquer and see everything,

to feel everything

my thoughts were drowned out by scattered desires.

And today, I remember then, now, and in between

every single part comes back

as a chapter,

and either this story will culminate with an explosion

(because that is what happens when orbits collide).

or we fly by each other, smile, recollect for a minute,

and then keep on flying.

No comments: