Tuesday, October 20, 2009

raw happiness

god damn,
I love sushi.
every roll has layers of delicious
salmon, tuna, yellowtail, sushi never fails
raw happiness prevails when a piece enters my mouth and melts in a moment of zen
sushi is the cure to distress,
it is blessed by samurai ninjas in heaven
a perfect fit
god damn, I am fiending for a hit of that seaweed covered, mouth-watering goodness right about now,
right about every moment of every day
I go out of my way to maintain a stable sushi intake
miso happy when the plate arrives, the waitress smiles and sets it in front of my lustful eyes
chopsticks in hand, I devise a plan:
Alaska followed by rainbow followed by ginger drenched in soy
pure
joy
next up spicy tuna and spicy salmon,
a dip in soy sauce, followed by yellowtail and scallion
then wasabi loaded, sashimi re-folded
I'm getting full, can my stomach hold it?
Yes it can!
with honor at stake, I empty my plate and take a break.

god damn,
that was good.

the perfect meal,
every roll has a unique feel
in the hierarchy of food, sushi sits on top
I can't stop
addicted
sushi leaves my personal finances conflicted
like a sumo wrestler on a diet, I need more
I need an upgrade from a sushi boat to a sushi skyscraper,
in reality and on paper, sushi is supreme
in my stomach, a dream come true
god dammit it sushi, I'm just gonna come out and say it
I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Want to learn how to do sushi by yourself?
Mama

LZA said...

yum