Thursday, April 10, 2008

political dream

I had a political dream but it drowned out from the screams and moans of a prostitute I picked up not long ago
my wife didn't know but that didn't matter until the Feds tapped into my cell phone chatter
before, I used to be the sheriff of Wall Street, where bankers bowed to my feet
now I’m ashamed, my legacy is stained and I’ve got no one to blame
my penis is so lonely
she gave public support but my wife won’t bone me.
meanwhile, my call girl is in
record deal, Hollywood, the silver screen
you know it’s just a matter of time
she’s making it while the media redefines me as swine
it’s bullshit
I’m Eliot Spitzer
I ran New York
I’m a full silverware set, that slut is a plastic fork
this is America, I’ll make it back
Bush won the White House and he smoked crack
life isn’t white and black
I’m not the villain
in a few years I’ll be forgiven
just wait
I’m Eliot Spitzer, make no mistake
I’m evil genius, conniving, and fake
and you all, you love it
you want to be me
you want my money, power, devout wife and family
and you definitely want my premium call girl,
don’t lie, I know that you do
well if you dream big in politics, all this can happen to you.

No comments: